Baked Chicken Alfredo
I thought of this meal as easy way out for dinner,the night i wasn’t much in a mood for cooking.Good thing is,even though i am not crazy about this dish,(I am not much of Pasta and Creamy sauce person),my husband and kids LOVE this dish.Winner for a mom.
|Baked Chicken Alfredo||
- 1-1.5 cup leftover boiled chicken in bite size pieces
- 15Oz jar Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese(Optional)
- 2 cups Macroni Pasta
- Cook the Pasta as per the package directions.I salt the water,so pasta gets it.
- In a baking dish.Add the drained pasta ,Chicken,Alfredo Sauce,Parmesan cheese and mix it.
- Bake it covered for 15 mins at 350F.Everything is individually cooked,So it is just so that all the ingredients have a chance to mingle together.
- I served it along with Strawberry Spinach Salad and Italian bread.
- You can use any other kind of similar pasta.
- I added Parmesan cheese because i was trying to get rid of,the little which was left.It adds saltiness to the dish and makes it cheesier.