I asked Ms A. what she would like for her lunch today,her answer was good ol’ Turkey sandwich with cheese.No more specifics.So here is what i did.
- Turkey and Cheese sandwich on whole grain bread,all cut in castle shape.I cubed the leftover cutouts and skewered it.No waste.
- Two cups of fruit, Strawberry with green grapes and raspberry with blueberry.My kids LOVE fruits thankfully and ask for more of it.
- String cheese.It came with crayon print.Isn’t that cute?
- This cute Kitty lunch Box was sent by my one of my dear friend.Isn’t that adorable?It is easy to open and very spacious to put cups.My kids argue to pick between pig and cat.You can see we are not ready to give it up even if paint is wearing out.
- Mix of Cheetos and Lentil chips with a box of raisins.<I am waiting to see if lentil chips are sell out or not.Larabar was successful yesterday.>