Cheer up Mr Egg
Today was planned to be day full of appointments,errands and meet the teacher.However,God had planned a day of rest for us.So my plan to feeding my kids pizza on their fav place didn’t work out.
To take advantage of this sudden pool of time,i wasn’t expecting,we skyped with my family in India.Both kids had fun visiting with their Nana and Nani across the ocean and showing them all of their toys literally.Yes bulldozer,dump truck ,blocks everything made it to the chat.I decided to make nostalgic side dish of “Badi” which my mom had sent for me from Indian.It certainly did cheer us all of up.
- Leftover coconut beetroot rice
- Hardboiled Mr Smily Egg and Mr Spooky Egg
- Leftover chicken in a stick
- Apple slices in cake pick
- Veggie straws(from Costco)
- Leftover chicken with coconut-beetroot rice
- Potato and dried lentil ball(“Badi”) curry
- Veggie straws
- Apple slices with Peanut butter