I made this chicken couple of week ago and it was again the result of me not wanting to stand by the stove and cooking.So baking with not much of prep was the option I was looking for.Also,I wanted to use least amount of spices.So i resorted to the following.
- 4-5 scallions
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 small orange juiced
- 1 Tbl Pickle Juice(optional)
- Chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 Chicken breast
- Smash all the ingredients in mortar-pestle coarsely.
- Cut the chicken breast in thin long pieces,like cutlets.
- Add the smashed ingredients to chicken and marinade it for 15-30 mins.
- Saute it at medium high heat,keeping eye on it.
Plum Dipping Sauce:I followed this Plum Sauce Recipe but used Sambal Oelek Chili paste instead of all different peppers used.Also omitted onions.Lime/Lemon juice can be used instead of Orange juice and pickle juice.I didn’t had them,so that’s how I substituted it.