Crock Pot Chicken Taco Filling
Crock Pot is great for making Taco filling.I had the party in the daytime,so i set out my crock pot before I went to bed and in the morning my kitchen was full of yummy aroma.Thats the magic of crock pot cooking.I wanted to keep the seasoning straightforward,no guessing game kind, in this meal,since one of my dear friend is allergic to Gluten.I had my favorite Fiesta seasoning and I based the meal around it.This is what went in my chicken filling.
5 chicken Breast(thawed if frozen)
2 Tbl Fiesta Lime Seasoning
1 Tbl Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
1 onion chopped
1 can of tomatoes
Salt to taste
- In a bowl,add onion and add rest of seasonings.Mix it all together.
- Layer the crock pot with chicken.Top it with the mix above.Add 3/4 -1 cup of water.
- Set the crock pot at low and go have a good night.
- In the morning,shred the cooked chicken and stir it all together and let it simmer for couple of mins.
- Wrap it in a taco and Enjoy!