I made Chicken Biryani yesterday for dinner.Typically Biryani has boiled eggs in it many times.Since just plain boiled egg doesn’t sound very interesting to my family,i turn them in to deviled eggs.Yes its one of the easy American appetizer i learnt shortly after i got married..This is what went to mine.
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1-2 Tbl pickle juice or White vinegar
- 1 Tbl Yellow mustard paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Once eggs are cooked,slice them in half and take the yellow yolks out in separate bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the yolks and mix it all well.
- Spoon the mixture back to to the hollowed eggs.
- Sprinkle with Paprika,cumin powder,if you like.
- To make it prettier,pipe the mixture the egg.I just use my hands at dinner time hurry.
- If it is too thick,add little mayo to make the piping the easier.
To get the perfect boiled eggs.Boil the eggs until the water comes to bubbling boil.Turn the heat off.Cover the pan and let it sit for 20 mins.You will have perfect boiled egg every time.