‘O’ is for ‘Ordinary’
I got the newsletter saying that we will be having color theme this week.I later on realized that i started day early which is good.I will get another chance to ‘redeem’ myself to orange.So today it was nothing fancy but i had to blog about it,since so many other memorable things happened 🙂
- Pumpkin shaped Turkey and Cheese Sandwich,one topped with pumpkin candy topper
- Orange color veggie straws(hand picked)
- Orange with couple of raspberries
Couple of things happened.Once again i gotta call from Ms A this morning,right after she left with her dad for the school.I expected it same as obvious.It was not.
- She remembered that,”she forgot to show me the ‘door hanger’ she colored at Sunday school with the Bible Verse,so she reminded me that i must see it,which we did and it is hanging at her door now 🙂
- She noticed the morning star,which shines bright as she leaves.It is often little dark in the morning,when she is leaving for the school and we can not miss the morning star.She calls it “shooting star”.
- She sounds exceedingly adorable over the phone and i can listen to her over the phone for a long time 🙂
- Most importantly,me and her brother had planned a surprise lunch date with her at the school :-).So i did pack her lunch but i knew she is gonna eat there,so it is good that we are having Orange-Thursday.