Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
My friend Emily is famous for her baked goodies.We often request her to bring dessert during parties.She is my Cookies helpline too ! This is her take on our friend Jessica’s original recipe, which is great in itself.It calls for ground cloves.She left out the cloves and added half or more may be, bag of leftover chocolate chips and Peanut Butter Chips to it.
- ¾ c real butter, softened
- 1 c brown sugar
- ½ c sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ c flour
- 2 c oats
- 1/2 or so bag of Chocolate Peanut Butter Chips mix (i think it is 12 oz bag)
- Cream butter using handheld/Stand mixer.Add sugar to it and mix it .Add rest of the ingredients one at a time.
- Stir the peanut butter,chocolate chips.
- Drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8 minutes.
- Do NOT overbake. ENJOY !
- Oven temperature varies.Some oven get too hot easily,so keep an eye on your cookies.Couple of seconds makes a difference of chewy or crunchy cookies.
- Take the cookies out from baking pan and set it on cooling rack.