Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
How was your weekend?
Mine looked pretty busy at first but it slowed it down quite a bit as it unfolded.So much so,that i baked pumpkin goodies once again.You must have guessed by this time that i am on major pumpkin kick..and latest addition in list is pumpkin molasses cookies.
My thought was to bake simple pumpkin cookies after muffins, bread, donut holes and brownies , pumpkin rice.But my plan changed after i come across this pumpkin molasses recipe at A whisk and A prayer.
- My friend has given me some great quality molasses and i had not been able to make use of it as much.
- Pumpkin cookies without icing is bland for me and icing is just another step i wasn’t in a mood for.And for record,i don’t care for icing as much in general but i like my pumpkin cookies piped in lines with icing 🙂
- These pumpkin molasses cookies were simply rolled in sugar,no icing. Also lighter version.Yippee 🙂
- My family liked it.Though,i will make it clear,not as much as chocolate chip cookies that they can’t stop eating but enough to have a piece for dessert.
- Molasses add depth of flavor to these cookies and i would say suppresses the pumpkin a bit unlike regular pumpkin cookies.