Sausage balls are great party appetizer because of the ease of making it.I personally can not tell how they taste but i have heard the rave reviews of it whenever my friend Emily brings it to the party.Here is how she makes them.
- 1 lb sausage (I used mild)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Bisquick
- Let sausage set out til room temp. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl with your fingers. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Press together to form 1” balls. Bake 350F for 18-20 minutes.
- Rotate them half way through cooking to prevent them from sticking.
Bisquick is a brand of baking mix for those not familiar with it,outside US.