- Taco bowls : You can find this easily in local grocery store.
- Black Beans : Add 1 can of black beans with seasoning of your choice.You can add chopped onion and celery,if you like or keep it simple.Simmer it in a pot for 20 mins if you added onion and celery else 10 mins will do.
- Brown Rice : I used microwaveable brown rice.Until i can find the brown rice ,chipotle uses.This one from costco will have to do.I mixed some freshly made salsa with cilantro for added kick.
- Sauteed veggies(optional) : I add it on and off but you can add sauteed onion and bell pepper if you like.
- Roasted chicken – Cut in cubes.Warm it up.You can use your choice of meat
- Tomato salsa
- Corn mix : Add 1 can of sweet corn with sprig of chopped cilantro, salt, pepper and lime juice.Mix it all together.
- Chopped lettuce leaves
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream (optional)- we are not much of sour cream eater n our home,so we left it.If you like,Add it .
- Warm the taco bowl as per the direction.
- Layer the taco bowl with the ingredients,in the order as it is listed.